Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring has Sprung

"Lemon Zest Petunia"
I think it's really no more cold weather. You know why - my hair is frizzy! It's very nice and yesterday I planted a few flowers. Kenny and I went to Home Depot and got me some purple petunias and yellow ones. The Yellow one is new and called "Lemon Zest" - really pretty. I will get some red and white ones later. And I'm hoping for a red geraium for maybe Mother's Day! My allergeries are still really bad. I woke up and 6 am and felt like I had strep throat! It hurt so bad so I made a cup of tea and had an ibruprofen. I finally got back to sleep around 10. I fell better tonight and hope I can sleep. I did cut the grass today because it's suposed to rain tomorrow plus we have to get ready to go to Columbus. I tried to paint but the creative brain said Nope - I'm not working today - oh well, some days it works and some days not. Got lots to do tomorrow and now I have to play "Squeaky Toy" with Tatiana - she is sitting in the bed barking at me.



Best of My Day - enjoying the nice weather and cutting the grass!

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

I want some petunias. Next week end we are going to do some planting too. If I get through graduation- that is!

Christy said...

Beautiful!