Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cool morning with a fire on the Deck

Sunday fireplace on the Deck with Matilda



I'm enjoying a very cool morning in Columbus on our deck with a roaring fire! It really feels more like fall than spring and I love it. Because in just a few weeks it will be so hot here and sticky! I think Matilda is loving it too (Tatiana and her Daddy are still in the bed!) We had a nice weekend at the club and yesterday we were reheasing and a photographer I know here came to do a Model portfolio - she loves Audrey Hepburn!!! So I took a few shots and maybe will paint something from them. I delivered a commission this weekend and sold a cigar box too - yeah....It's going to get cold again (30's) for a couple of days and then warm again. I'm ready to go home and settle in tonight for "Desperate Housewives" - a new one - yeah...Hey, I think I'll have the fireplace on at home too - one last time!

No comments: