Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More about Monday

On another note I went to the Doc yesterday and got my stitches out - he says my knee looks good (even if I did perorm in heels) as he rolled his eyes! Dr A says I have a lot more "Arthur" in my knee than he thought at first so he may want to try the "lubrication" shots after 8 weeks. We'll see but for now it's get on the bike and don't hurt myself! My whole outlook has been lifted after this surgery. I was in pain for so long and that can be very depressing but I found myself this week just "feeling lighter" (not weight-wise ha ha) but mentally. Now, today is great - got all my errands done yesterday, house keeper cleaned the house, and I cooked so I can actually decide what I WANT to do today. It's going to be a rainy week so I'm thinking about starting on the dreaded "closet clean-out"! Maybe - I'll decide that later - it may just be a lazy day too

1 comment:

Christy said...

Cleaning closets???!? You must be feeling good! It's nice to hear the spirit-lifting in your words.....you sound good.