Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Clean House and New Paintings


Oh, how I love when housekeeping comes! Viar is so good (he's a gay Brazilan)! I just love him and I love it more when my house is clean and I didn't have to do it! What I did do is go to my studio and paint today. I finished up a lot of small projects and varnished several paintings. I got a good start on "The Harvest" - it's an 8 x 10 and turning out well. I need to keep doing this - just paint as much as I can on small paintings. I'm so inspired by "Daily Painters" - I wish I could do it every day! But alas, I got hungry and Kenny was coming home! I went to Kroger and made the "Wendy's Chili" from the Copy Kat Web Site - Kenny said it was better then Wendy's!! I had a Qucamole Salad and Blue Chips. Very nice on a cool evening. And I DID get Halloween Candy for the little urchins coming tomorrow night. One note - at 9pm when "Private Practice" comes on the porch light goes out!! No more candy - oooh, I'm such a bad witch. At least I got good candy - no dum dums or candy corn (although I like both of those). Another round of Physical Therapy tomorrow and hopefully paint again on Thursday.


Best of my Day: A Clean House and Chili for Dinner!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I like that painting! It's rather a departure from what I've seen you paint in the past....maybe I'm wrong. But I like it :)