Friday, October 19, 2007

Another Day of Painting


This has been a good week for painting - expecially since it's been so long. And we did get a tiny bit of rain today which we need so bad - but not nearly enough. I had some errands to do and got my nails done then came home and headed to the studio. I even painted half way thru "Grey's" so you know I was involved. I started a couple of new ones (small) and also started on a Gallery Wrap 12 x 24 (nice size). This is a photo I took of my Daisies this year and it's very thick using a palette knife so it will take a while for me to able to finish it. I really enjoy painting the ones I take the photo's myself. Of course, you have be in the right place to get the photos! So this is not finished but thought a "Daisy would brighten your Day"!!!

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

I absolutely love this one. I guess I am a naturalist. I like flowers and vines and stuff like that. You should read my blog today...and see what wild thing happened.

Christy said...

I love this too! In college, my friends and I had royal flower names for each other. My best friend was Princess Daisy Joy! The painting reminded me of her :)