Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Play Time

Oh yeah, play time while I took a break from painting. I got a lot done today in my studio and it felt great! I finished my "Morning Pear" and also did the painting on a tubbled Italian Stone (4 x 4). Also, finished a 6 x 6 canvas painting of a Pear - I'm in a Pear mode!!! Worked on several others and finally feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. I took a break and the girls wanted to play so here they are. Tatiana just wants me to chase her with the frisbee! She's so cute with it. And I can't get a good video of Matilda and her ball - she moves too fast! I have needed a day like this - at home - painting - with the girls. It felt good and I'm moving out of the funk from the surgery. I also talked to my cousin, Danny Green who was more like my brother growing up - it feels so good to re-connect! And then to my surprise I had an email from my best grade school friend, Susan Brockman! What a great day for a time from the past. We must treasure the past as well as the present and look forward to the future!




1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

How cute. I think I have a ball video...not sure. Guess what. Tessa will be at my house for THanksgiving with the baby. We will have a crew - that is for sure. Love ya