Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Day of Painting


Above is another painting I started today. I took the photo in this morning on my table in the sun. I promised myself I would get back into the art and it does feel good. I am ready to go to my art class on Monday. I need to be around all the other artists and Shane. I also tried to transfer some art onto the cigar boxes but it didn't work. Gotta figure that one out. I've got so much artsy stuff running around in my head and I need to get it all in order. Otherwise, it will just confuse me and I won't get anything done. At least it is cool tonight. Kenny and I played in the yard with the girls. Tatiana is so funny trying to pick up a frisbe we found on the beach. She finally got it in her mouth and would run away from us! I did make a wonderful dinner and found a couple of great recipes that are keepers! I can't beleive tomorrow is already Friday and it's back to work at Beluga. I hope we have a great crowd like last weekend. Tonight is TV night - Grey's - so I'll go now.

Best of my Day: Painting something I took the orginal photo! And seeing the girls run in the yard...

No comments: