Thursday, October 25, 2007

Back Home Again


After a two day trip back to South Carolina now I'm packing to go to Columbus this weekend to perform at Belloo's. Saturday is our Halloween Costume Contest so I have to go dig those out too! I had a nice trip home to see mother and daddy but also a little upsetting. My Daddy will be 95 on January 14th and I see him slowing down down. He doesn't feel well at all so I'm just praying I will see him again - I always pray for that - have been for years. Mother and I were making our usual "thrift store" rounds and it was raining and the sun shining. We walked outside and saw the most beautiful rainbow - you could see both ends and all the colors. Kinda gives a new look at life - just like God promised. I gathered "nature" stuff for our Thanksgiving Table and had fun putting it all together too. I have more things to write about but have to go to Physical Therapy...Check in Later...


Best of My Day: The Promise of the "Rainbow" .......