Thursday, October 4, 2007

Where is the Beach???????


Where is the Beach?????


Wow - it's amazing how you just jump back in to your life after a vacation! I did get a lot done today - laundry, cooked a nice lunch, and cleaned out and re-organized my Art Studio! I worked until 9 pm but it's ready for me to get back to painting! I am so ready even though the Doc says 2 more weeks. I'm going to do something small next week - no big canvases to stretch my arm. I've still got to do my nails and tomorrow go to physical therapy before we go back to work to Beluga. I'm ready to rock though and it will be good to sing. I wanted to include this photo of Matilda and Tatiana - There was a drain hole on the balcony of the condo and it was their Pee-Pie-Hole! At least they could see the beach and bark at anything that moved! I think they may have had the best time of all - I have never seen them get so excited about running on the beach - it did my heart good. Today, I got a birthday card from my cousin - It had a song when you opened it - "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash - the girls went crazy when I would open the card and then get really quiet when I closed it! It was great and I thank Maxie for my card! Tomorrow we will get back to work but we sure have great memories of our 2007 vacation.....

1 comment:

Christy said...

What fun! I love the pee-pie hole. Enjoy your fresh work space and clean start! It sounds almost better than New Year's Day.