Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun Halloween Party







We had a fun night at Belloo's for the Costume Contest. You see, I've been a clown for 21 years - the SAME outfit. So on saturday me and Pat and Will went to get them a costume and they thought it was time for me to have a new one. Sooooooo, I decided to get a lot of use out of this one! I started my first show with Jingle Bell Rock and the band stopped half way though and I turned around and said "oops - wrong holiday"! It was fun and of course I will wear it at Christmas! I'm going to art tomorrow night and hopefully finish my Christmas Card - I'm really excited about this one but I also say that every year! And I do VOW to paint some this week in my studio. Ricky is coming next week so I won't get much painting time. But it sure is going to be nice to see our best buddy. I'm sure we'll have funny pictures to post. Oh, I do have to go buy Halloween Candy for all the little ghosts and goblins - that's right Halloween is suposed to be for kids - HAHA!



The Band: Will - Blind Justice, Kenny - Johnny Cash, Labron - "Ho" Hefner, Arther - The Dark Angel and little Miss Santa Claus!!!



The Shoes will go to Emma!!!!!






The Best of My Day - Why, of course, a new Halloween Costume

1 comment:

Christy said...

She will adore those shoes :) Looks like lots of fun!