Thursday, November 1, 2007

Christmas Shopping in October?????

I don't like to do this but we go to Florida for Thanksgiving so it beats shipping everything! I just couldn't get in the mood - it was more like a chore. And I went to the Mall - which I hate but needed to go to Penny's. So I got what I needed and got out of there. Maybe I've been shopping at thrift stores and Walmart too much but I just refuse to pay mall prices for a t-shirt! So then I went to Target and Walmart, the Dollar Tree and Kroger! I am sooooo tired right now and my legs are killing me. The good news is I got it all done. We like to take Kenny's parents their Christmas when we go for Thanksgiving so now that's off my plate and I did really good too. Now I get to do the fun part which is the wrapping and making them pretty! I'll do that this weekend - well maybe - it's back to work tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to being at Beluga this weekend. Got another session of physical therapy tomorrow - probably only one more week after this. So I'm going to bed early and try to sleep late!

Best of My Day: Finding the right presents - that's nice....

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

I am just starting to "feel" the mood. It is indeed tough when it is 85 degrees outside. I don't even like making them pretty...I just like the giving part.

Love ya