Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ghosties


Ok, I tried to get a "costume" photo of Matilda and Tatiana but they sure did not like it! Matilda especially - she tried to jump off the table! And then this evening I went back out on the deck and discovered I had left a napkin and she had torn it all to pieces for me to pick up. I guess that is what she thought of her costume! We played for a while in the yard with frisbee and purple ball today - they just love it. And I cooked a corned beef brisket - first time and it was very good. I even steamed cabbage for Kenny - he loves it but not me! Had my PT today and tomorrow I am reserving for "Art"! Now, my left knee is just going out on me and it hurts like hell. I don't know if I can take another surgery this year but Kenny said I have already met the deductible! I'm going to wait and see Dr. A but I'll bet his schedule is backed up anyway. At least I got a knee brace today so we'll see. We are all hoping and praying for rain here in Atlanta, as Lake Lanier (our water supply) is almost dry. We are suposed to get some rain on Thursday but it's going to take a lot more than that. We need a storm - a storm with several days of rain and cold - I'm talking fireplace cold, curl up with a good book cold, cuddle under the covers cold - you get the idea!

Best of My Day: Laughing at my Little Ghosties!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Just like a husband to try and get you back into surgery for having met your deductible. Some reward! Chris' squeaky wallet nerve is only bested by my Uncle Kenny :) But they say that you pick a man based on the men you love the most :)