Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back to Art Class




I have looked so forward to today becase I went back to my art class. Man, did that feel great! I've been so deprived of my art all summer because of the surgery and quite depressed about it. Shane has a busy schedule so I'm only going to get to go to two classes before Christmas so I'm going to absorb every moment. Actually tonight I had tried to sketch in my babies and I knew the composition wasn't quite right. Shane directed me to push back Tatiana and fix Mailda's nose placement, then start painting! I should be able to finish this in two weeks. And it will be the 2007 Trinklein Christmas Card! I usually don't let anyone see it before it is done but I'm too proud not to share the "Process" with you! I still have to add Tatiana's "jingle bells" too! My arm does hurt and I have to take several breaks and just let my shoulder rest but it's worth it. I have to go to PT tomorrow and friday - I'm really tired of this but we are strenghtening my shoulder now and I need to get it strong again.

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

I opened your blog and laughed outloud at the jingle bells. They are so cute. I think this is going to be your best yorkie painting ever. The rest did you good....but DON'T OVERDO!!!! Love ya sissy!

Christy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait for the Christmas card :)