Wednesday, September 5, 2007

When will the pain go away!!!!

I know my shoulder is better and all I did was sew a little today and boy does it hurt now. I just put some ice on it and took a motrin. Oh, I did bathe and groom the girls yesterday. Oh well, it's back to physical therapy tomorrow so maybe it will feel better after that. We had a nice Labor Day weekend but a boring week so far. I feel like I've been bored all summer. And it's also depressing not being able to do things. The good thing is we're three weeks away from vacation - Myrtle Beach here we come. I made the girls some very long leashes today for the beach. We have to keep little Miss Matilda on one because she will run far far away! My Dad is having some health problems and of course I'm worried about him. They are doing a cat scan tomorow and he feels a little better. I'm going to try and go up next week even if it's just overnight. It scares me so bad to realize my Daddy is 94 years old. I really want him to live to be 100!!! My Mother takes such good care of him and she is almost 83 so that is amazing. I guess I'm just having a little pity party right now but I'll bounce back soon I hope.

Best of My Day: Making File Envelopes for my three friends Birthdays. Even though it hurt I have not sewed in a long time and I enjoyed it.

No comments: