Sunday, September 30, 2007

My 57th Birthday


I don't know where to even to begin - every day this week has been a birthday! But this morning I woke up to the sound of the ocean waves and puppy dog kisses and my soul mate and true love, Kenny. We had tea on the balcony and birthday cards and presents. So our day began by going to the Flea Market - yes, the Flea Market because our neighbor here had told us about a shop that had the cutest doggie vests so you KNOW we had to get Tatiana and Matilda one (pink hearts) and they are darling! You attach their leash to it and they are great. Then we went to the Italian Irish Festival in North Myrtle Beach and had some good food but it was hot so we decided to leave. Kenny took me shopping at the Tangor Outlet Mall for my birthday - he had me a great black leather bag this morning. I got 4 pairs of shoes (don't you love that!) and another great bag fron Wilson Leather - one of my favorite stores. We actually got Kenny 2 pairs of shoes last night and some Crocs today at the Flea Market. I finally got him in a pair of Crocs and he loves them! We were very tired so came back and took the babies back to the beach about 6 pm - it it so nice and really cooling down. We threw the ball and they ran and ran in their little pink suits! We came back up and got ready for my Birthday Dinner. We went to Emberto's in Liver River - what a great place! A four course dinner and the pork chops are unblieveable - we brought most of them home for tomorrow and maybe the next day! It was a wonderful romantic dinner on the water - a perfect ending to a perfect day and week. We are back now listening to the ocean again and I do have my leg elevated - my left leg has been swollen all week and we are not sure why. We are going to have a "beach day" tomorrow for our last full day here in Myrtle Beach. I have counted my blessings more than once today and I keep adding to the list. It has been a wonderful birthday!

No comments: