Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Allergy or Bad Cold?


I don't know which one it is by I am miserable. My head stopped up today and wow - it hit me like a ton of bricks. I actually went to bed at 7:30 PM and have slept until now - 12:30 am - I hope I can go back to sleep tonight. We had a nice weekend in Columbus at Belloo's and had fun cooking with the guys at the "Compound". We have the new private fence up (with barbed wire) hence "The Compound" and it feels much safer now. And I love the deck on the cottage. Several of us "girls" celebrated our birthdays this weekend and it was fun. I got some lovely gifts and girly stuff to take on our vacation. Speaking of, we will be hearing the ocean from our balcony two weeks from tonight - oh, it is going to be soooooo nice. Kenny and I are long overdue for this kind of rest and I know the girls will enjoy it too. Another milestone this weekend - I performed for the first time without my sling - YEAH - WHOOPEE - I really feel like I am healing even though it still hurts and I have several more weeks of Physical Therapy. I just have to be careful and keep up the excersises. And after we get back from vacation I plan to jump back into my artwork. I haven't painted all summer and I'm so ready to "create". I'm going to try and get more sleep now - thank god for xanax! The great pic is Kenny and Brock (Pat's son in Columbus).

No comments: