Friday, September 14, 2007

Oh Boy

Just when my arm feels like I can do something I get a sinus infection and bronchitis! Went to the Doctor today and now on anti-biotics and congestion meds. I at least got some really good cough syrup because after I sing this weekend I'll need it. I've been pretty miserable this week but at least I have another to get over this before we leave for vacation. I was so tired after getting back from the Doc so Kenny went and got my meds and chinese food. The wonton soup was so good and just what I needed. And Tatiana and Matilda just think we live in the big bed now. Between the surgery and now the cold it seems like I've been in bed all summer. The good news is that it is cooler and we are suposed to get lots of rain tomorrow - yeah. There is another storm in the Atlantic so I do hope it doesn't hit Myrtle Beach while we are there!! Kenny and I and the girls really need this vacation bad. It's been a hell of a year and I'm ready for it. My Dad feels much better and I'm grateful for that too. He goes back to the Doc next Monday and we will see what he has to say. Daddy says he won't do surgery but I just have to wait and see what they recommend before we deal with that. Kenny is working on a good case which we need because we also need a newer van. I just hope "Rudolph" will take us on vacation without breaking down. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather this weekend and hope the meds kick in so I won't feel like shit. I gotta work both nights so I probably won't even have a voice left when it's over. It's xanax time and hopefully some good sleep tonight.

Best of My Day: Playing with Tatiana and Matilda Mae under the sheets! They love that.....

No comments: