Wednesday, September 19, 2007

4 more days!!!!u

I started packing today - of course!! I'll probably repack several times and take too much - I always do. And I actually starting cleaning out my "stage clothes" closet and discarding old outfits. I've been needing to do this for a long time. It's still too warm really get out winter clothes but a few fall ones need to come out now. It was another beautiful day and the girls chased birds and a little squirel the back yard. I'm still tired from the cold and still taking meds. Tomorrow it's back to Physical Therapy and get the van washed and cleaned up. The girls know something is up because I'm packing too early to go to Columbus! That's about all the news so bye-bye......

Best of my Day: Fried chicken, rice and gravey, english peas and the LAST wonderful tastey tomato from my garden!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sigh. I sooooo wish we actually cooled down here. I'm jealous of your weather!