Friday, September 7, 2007

Physical Therapy - All Better!

OK, so I went to PT and they said I just over used my arm - no damage and I actually felt better when I left. I just still have to go really slow. I did get some errands done today and got Birthday Gifts for friends in Columbus. I made 3 File Envelopes last night - haven't made those in a few years and almost forgot how! I got my "Fall" fingernail polish and I'm loving it - now if the weather will just co-operate. I also made a huge casserole for all the guys in the band and packed for Columbus. I am really starting to count down the days until we leave for Myrtle Beach! And good news today, my Daddy is better and had a cat scan today. He goes back to the Doc in a couple of weeks. That makes me feel a lot better. I still hope I can get up there for a couple of days next week. Mother mailed me the newspaper article but I haven't gotten it yet and I can't post it because it's a PDF file and I don't know how to do it! Well, it's off to Columbus and play at Belloo's this weekend.....

Best of My Day - Finding a great pair of Brand New Shoes from Nine West at Goodwill for $4.87! Great platform high heels in Brown Patten Leather - this is for Christy!!!! Actually I think Christy is the only one who reads this anyway!!! I love ya....

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love ya too Nana! And don't worry - most people read and never comment, so....there may be others. But, sigh, brown patent leather shoes. Heavenly.