Friday, August 31, 2007

Home Town Press

Coming full circle - wow that's a strange feeling. The article and interview came out in the Greer Citizen this weeks. It's a good piece (except they got Kenny's name as Tim - where did that come from??) and got my mom's name spelled wrong - Valeda - it's Veleda but other than that I am very proud of it. And of course, my mom and dad are on cloud nine. We also went to the Beluga 9th anniversary party last night and we're celebrating me singing there 8 years this month too. Where does the time go? It's still hard to believe I did a gig there and thought it might be a couple of weeks - 8 years later and still going strong! It was a nice party and I told everyone that wanted me to sing to come back tonight! Still hot and only 4 more weeks until we can go on vacation - hope I have to wear coat! HA

I'll try and post the article later.....

Best of My Day - Being part of Beluga Martini Bar for 8 years!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I can't believe you've been there that long either! It still feels to me like it's the "new" gig my aunt and uncle have :)