Monday, September 17, 2007

Eight Week Check-up

I saw Dr. Ansari today and he says I'm doing great but not done! Six to eight more weeks of physical therapy and still no painting until 12 weeks post-op. That's 4 more weeks and that is driving me crazy! I can paint flat on a table and I've done a few cigar boxes but really wanting to get back to canvas. I've come this far so I don't want to mess it up. In the meantime I'm getting over my cold but it was a hard weekend. I worked really hard and over sang so I can't talk today! But we're so happy this week that nothing will bring us down. Kenny and I and Matilda Mae and Tatiana are leaving on Sunday for that much needed vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. First, on Sunday to Greeenville to my Mom and Dad's (we will be celebrating mine and mother's birthday) then leave their house on Monday. I can't wait just to get there and sit on that balcony and hear the waves! We have NO plans - just relax and walk on the beach and relax - did I say that already! The good news here in Atlanta is our low temps tonight are going to 55 degree's. About time! It's still in the 80's in the day time but fall is coming around at last. I thought August would never end and then it took half of September to cool down too! I've got a lot to do this week and back to physical therapy on Wednesday but we're counting down the days! Yeah!!!!

Best of my Day: Finding a really "Softie" nightgown with a $40 price tag on it and got it for $3.58 from Goodwill!!!! Packing it for the beach!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm glad you're being good :) You'll need that arm to stay around a while.
Enjoy your vacation!!