Thursday, February 28, 2008

Big Bad Elephant Tusks

The Great Elephant Tusks
Play Time with Matilda and Tatiana

I have seen Tatiana do this before but tonight I finally captured it on a picture because no one would really believe it. At the moment Blue Elephant is their favorite toy and Tatiana guards it with her life. But when she gets it just right in her mouth she looks like she has the tusks! Matilda just want to take it away and squeak it all over the house! And I'm still trying to get a good photo of them together - well, maybe another time. Well, I broke down and went to Dr. Ansari today - the pain is too much. The first thing he said was "the body parts just keep falling apart"! I don't have arthritis in my knee so I'm off for an MRI and then knee surgery again. It will be scoped so it won't be too bad. What WAS bad was a shot of cortisone right in the knee - OUCH!!! He froze where he put in the needle but what really hurt was the meds going in the knee. I hope it will be soon - he said he's booked months ahead but that he would work me in. I told him I needed my knee for gardening season which is right around the corner. I hope the shot will give me some relief - if not thank God for Vicoden - he gave me a script so at least I function (with my high heels on)! So I guess 57 is the magic number where your body really starts to fall apart!!! I'm just so ready to feel normal and without pain.





Best of My Day: Me and Kenny laughing at Tatiana and her "Tusks"!!

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

It DOES look like the tusks are in her mouth. That is So funny! You and Bill and my mama! Your knees are to young to give out!!

Christy said...

Such cute pictures!
You take care of yourself, now! I'm glad you went to see the doc. You can't go falling apart yet - you're not THAT old!