Monday, February 18, 2008

Off to South Carolina

Going home tomorrow for a little visit with Mother and Daddy. I haven't been since Daddy's big 95th birthday in January so going for a couple of days. We had such a great busy weekend at Beluga and of course I'm tired. And we go to Columbus this weekend to play. But the housekeeper came today and my laundry is done and a casserole made for Kenny so we're set! The girls will be excited to go and the kitty's in SC will live in Terror for 2 days! Actually, we won't even see them because they hide when Tatiana and Matilda hit the door - except old Grey - he pays them no attention at all!
Best of My Day: A clean house and a Casserole!!!

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

I wish I had a home-made casserol. I am waiting in the Charlotte airport for a flight home. Have been at a conference in DC.