Friday, February 8, 2008

A tiny little painting

"Doggie Nap"
6 x 6 Oil on Canvas

I finished this today and I don't know why but I like it! It's only 6 x 6 (inches) and I think I'm going to hang it over the little doggie bed in the living room - after all Tatiana and Matilda need art work where they can view it too. And I'm sure it will inspire them to take a nap! I painted some today - nothing new just worked on in-progress paintings. Then both girls got their baths and grooming done. They look soooo beautiful - for about 5 minutes! I do need to point out something. I really could not sleep last night and finished one book at 2:30am - I made the mistake of starting a James Patterson book (my favorite author) and read the WHOLE book! I finally turned the light out at 6:30 AM! So, yes, I'm tired and I'm not going to do that tonight! I'm packed (almost) for Columbus so have a great weekend to everyone.


Best of My Day: Throwing the squeaky toy in the yard with Tatiana and Matilda Mae!

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

My my! From 6 feet by 4 feet to little tiles. You are amazing. Tell me about the email buddies. That one dude - my my....he is a cutie. Actually both of look like cuties to me!

Christy said...

Yes....I thought they were awfully nice to look at too :) Do tell!