Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh, the pain of Mondays!

Time for Myself this weekend
30 x 40 Oil on Canvas
SOLD!!!!!!
Tired and can't hardly walk with my knee but I got a lot done today. First the big news - I sold "Time for Myself" this weekend in Columbus for $2100.00 - yeah whoopie we needed that! And now I'm going to paint this week to celebrate! I did the grocery shopping, Walmart run (I hate that), to the library and by the time I got home my legs hurt really bad. This old age thing and almost 30 years of dancing in high heels is catching up with me fast. I'm just tired of all the pain. And oh how I love to dance! It was a beautiful almost spring like day but we're getting more rain tomorrow - yeah - and cold again tomorrow night - double yeah. I'm still not ready for winter to be over. Come on, one more little snow storm! We had a good weekend in Columbus and celebrated LeBron's (Bass Player) birthday. And we spent time with Brock, (Pat's son) and planning a 5th birthday party for him on the next trip down. My babies are all snuggled in the bed and I'm going to read my library book (James Patterson), my favorite author. I'm still trying to figure out how to set up some good still lifes - hope to work on that tomorrow too. Now, something for the pain and lie down!


Best of My Day: Cashing the check for the sell of a painting!!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I think this one's my favorite ever! I want to be her!

60ish and Glad said...

I think now you deserve some time for YOURSELF!!!!