Monday, February 4, 2008

Matilda all better

Me and Spiro
Me and Grayson

Thank goodness, Matilda is on the mend and we are back to normal - whatever that is! She was so sick and it was exhausting for all of us. She's still taking the meds and runs from me now when she hears the bottle open! Kenny saved the day by putting the pills in peanut butter and I just put it in her mouth! And she ate some today too and had a healthy "poo" - now that's a picture! And of course, we had a very busy weekend at Beluga and my knee is swelled up like an old lady - wait I AM an old lady! But the heels looked marvelous - I can never give up the heels! I finally met my email buddies Sprio and Grayson at Beluga - he is going to do a video project and wants me to be included which I an honored to do. They are great and I love having 2 new friends. Of course, by the time we took the pictures - after the second show - I was all sweaty and make up smeared but what the hell - it was a great night! Oh, and Danny Glover was in and I met him too - he's HOT! Hopefully this week will be without so much drama and I can get some painting done! Until then, it's just good to have my girls all well and playing!





Best of my Day: Matilda and Tatiana playing with squeaky toys in the bed!

No comments: