Friday, September 5, 2008

Trip Home

My Daddy and Me
My Mother and Me

Playing in Granny's Yard


Daddy's favorite thing: Reading


Had a wonderful 2 day visit in SC with Mother and Daddy. Lots of good time together, tricycle riding, good food, laughter and lots of love. Daddy felt pretty good one day and we spent a little time together doing stuff but he has very little energy. And of course, mother is just a ball of fire at 83!! I got a photo of Daddy (95 and 1/2) doing what he loves best - reading the "Washington Post"..of course with Tatiana as his "lap top" as he calls her. Every moment is precious with them. Back home now and must get ready for "Beluga" tonight. I'm tired but had a great time and Matilda and Tatiana loved playing in the yard and terrorizing the "Kitty's". .......

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wonderful photos :) Your mama looks so good.

60ish and Glad said...

Your momma looks SEXY! Your Dad amazing. I wish you many more good visits with them.