Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Bash at Belloo's

Best Friends - Dehra and Me working it!
My Girl - Miss Dehra

Pat and Margo


Jeffery, Me, Caleb and Dehra



Had a great time and birthday party at Belloo's this weekend. Lots of nice friends, gifts, balloons and cake with "trick" candles! THAT created a huge fire HA HA! So technically it's my 58th birthday right now but not really until 3:25 pm tomorrow - THEN I'll really be 58 years old. Kenny and I are having a "day" together tomorrow then it's off to SC for Mother's 83rd Birthday on Wednesday. That is, if I can get gas. We filled up in Columbus but it's tough to find gas in Atlanta right now. This is getting more crazy by the day. Looking forward to tomorrow and see if I wake up with more "aches"........









Party at Belloo's





1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

Those are the first photos I hae seen of Dehra. what a pretty gal!