Thursday, September 18, 2008

Figure Drawing

The one thing I learned tonight - no faces at this stage!!!! You get a sticky note on the face!!!


Wow - I want to paint so bad but this is so good for me! Tonight we had a beautiful Mother-to-Be -in-8-weeks. The poses were great and I'm still having trouble with form and fore-shortening (that's the hardest)....But Shane said he was very proud of me and I'll get better every time. I don't think I did as well tonight but it was great for the experience. I hope to paint in my studio tomorrow - I can't believe it's already Thursday and I have to go to work on Friday night - where did this week go???? But the weather is absolute Heaven! In the 50's at night 70's in the Day. I had the windows and doors open all day today and no air conditioning. Kenny has the Attic fan on right now and my feet are actually cold and I love it. Slept with the windows open last night and boy I'm going to again tonight. I don't know when I have slept that good. What is it about fresh air. I grew sleeping with windows open and I didn't know how much I missed it. Of course, I remember those hot nights too! Now Tatiana wants to play and it's 1:30 AM - And Matilda just wants her Blue Elephant. We bought another one at Walmart - this makes 3 Blue Elephant's in the house - and they still both want the same one - the new one - how in the hell to they know the difference - THEY DO! And I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a fun subject! You did great :)