Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Gas

There has been no regular gas in Cumming since Friday! We had to put premium in the van to go to Beluga this weekend and after a trip to Kroger my light is on empty so I guess I'll be at home tomorrow! We are supposed to get some gas by the end of the week and I sure hope so because we have to go to Columbus to work. This is so stupid because the oil rigs were not hurt that badly plus we need to drill off shore in our own land to stop this nonsense. And now the Democrats are stalling our financial well being to save the stupid people who made bad decisions about their homes and spent the money when they took out bad loans and now have no way to pay them back! I usually don't rant about things but this is pissing me off. I've have 2 encounters this past week of some one "wanting something for nothing" and I'm tired of it. Get a Freaking life people. So there and besides if I'm ever rich I'll give all my money to the Animals to them warn and fuzzy and happy.

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

Well preach it! We are cutting back on a lot of stuff!!!