Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No Huricane Rain

Oh well, we are not going to get any rain from Ike either but we did have thunderstorms yesterday and today - I loved it - Tatiana hated it. I'm just glad we don't live in Houston anymore - but I've always been glad about that!!! Did NOT like Houston or Texas! I painted today and I'm getting there with my Christmas Card (still no previews) and several other paintings. I'm going to do something tomorrow night - jump in and go to a "Life Class" at Shane's. There is a live model and no instruction - you just paint on your own. Shane has been trying to get me to come for a long time. Since our class does not start until October I've got to get some inspiration so I'm going. I may end up watching every one else but I'll try and paint something. This is a step that I need to learn so it will be very interesting. I had a very nice day - housekeeper came so the house is clean - had wonderful shrimp corn chowder that I made last night - and I painted with my little babies in the studio with me while it was raining! That's what we call a near perfect day - only made better if it was cold! And maybe a few snow flurries.....oh oh - wish full thinking now. I'm starting to look up fall decorations on line - oh oh - I'm really getting the fall fever! Just go away Summer! Now, I'm an old lady rambling...so have a good day yourself. Oh, great report at the Doc yesterday for all my blood work but I did have a bone density test and now have to take pill for Osteaphoris (I have no idea how to spell it) but it's an old woman thing!!!!

No comments: