Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Got Gas?????

We finally got gas in both cars today - Kenny went out looking (there was not enough gas in the van to go looking) He came back after 2 unsuccessful trips and starting looking in the phone book. He had to go by the office so he left again and called me and said get in the van now and come the Kroger by his office. There was a line but it was going very smooth and I got to the pump in about 25 minutes. So, we are filled up (and don't dare go anywhere) and ready to go to Columbus tomorrow. Pat said they have gas there so we should be alright coming home. I didn't get to go my Life Drawing tonight and really bummed about that but we could not chance using that much gas. So I bathed the babies and watched some TV, did my laundry, had play time in the yard, did my nails - so this is what people do when they can't go anywhere!! Now, I have to pack for the weekend and when we get back - yeah - it will be my Birthday!!

No comments: