Friday, September 19, 2008

The Blue Elephant Herd

The Blue Elephant Herd
The "Herd" having Breakfast in Bed with Matilda

Matilda says This is MY Herd


Tatiana and her Blue Elephant



What is it about certain toys???? I found this cute little Blue Elephant a long time ago and it was 92 cents at Walmart. Little did I know that it would become the "favorite" of all times. Matilda and Tatiana just love it. Matilda can squeak it and Tatiana can't but she loves it anyway. Sooooooo, smart mama decides to get another one so they each would have one - HA - they both only want the same one. When we leave to go to Columbus or South Carolina Matilda always puts the Blue Elephant in front of the door to the garage so we won't forget it. And I panic to try and find it to bring it back home. While in WW this part week they have some more and out of sheer terror that I would lose one I bought another Blue Elephant. I should have put it up somewhere (like my mother always told me to so there would be an extra one) but Nooooo they are just too cute with a new toy. So now we have a "Herd" of Blue Elephants. They still only want the new one and they can tell the difference. And here I am today trying to get ready for the gig with lots to do but I had to take these pictures!!!!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Too cute!

60ish and Glad said...

Your photos make me laugh out loud. They are so funny. A blue elephant. At least you know what to buy each Christmas.