Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Tatiana throw up

At 6 am - now, I turned out the light at 4am - so I'm in this something is wrong but I'm not sure what state. Well, it was Tatiana - she was throwing up - everywhere - just some dog food and then just water. But she looked at me with those big eyes and said "I don't feel good, Mommy" - and I don't know what to do. We're out of Pepto because the last bottle was leaking and I threw it away. I thought if she could sleep it would be better so I gave her a little piece of her pill - and she did rest better. I stayed up and watched her and took her out and gave her water until about 11:30. By this time, I'm a zombie and have to get some sleep. She was asleep in bed with me and when I woke up at 2:30 PM she was in Kenny's office. She had thrown up a couple more times and I'm trying to decide if we should go to the vet. She did not have diarehea at all and it was just water so I held her some more and she just slept. I had some Pedialite so I started her on some of that and she held it down. I brouth the buggy in because she wanted to just be by her Daddy and she slept most of the day. I kept giving her the peadialite and it seems to help her. We took her down stairs and she went pee-pee fine. I just her one more time and she came back up the stairs by herself and drank some water on her own which she has kept down too. I just hate it when my baby is sick. And the worse part is they can't really tell you what hurts. So I cleaned my bed and bathroom, did the laundry, cooked some great ribs, baked apples and corn on the cob for dinner - no niether one of them got a rib bone!!!!! So now, Daddy is taking them out one more time and I hope my little sweetie feels better tomorrow. I'm tired but don't know how I'll get to sleep now! I didn't get any of my projects done this week either. It's always something then it's time for the weekend. Gotta pack tomorrow for Columbus and I really need to do my roots. Ah, let 'em show this week!!! I did give the girls a bath yesterday and a little summer time cut so they look really cute. I'll take pictures when Tatiana feels better.....

2 comments:

Christy said...

Awww, poor baby. Let us know if she's OK...

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

I know you and know you were so worried. Hopefully she is much much better. Sweet Baby girl.. Girl I guess you and I can sleep when we are dead cause it ain't working out for us while we are alive. I am getting ready to do a music video of Amy Winehouses song, "You know that I'm no Good. I'll email you the finished cut.
Love ya