Friday, May 22, 2009

Another nice Day


I didn't do a whole lot more today - just some laundry and cooked. I did some more knitting and have a nice gift for Dehra's Birthday on June 20th. I'll get Kenny to take pictures when I have some make-up on!!!! I do have to post this - I swear I did NOT stage this - Matilda was playing with her "Yorkie" baby and I looked up and she had put it in her small snuggle pad, than climbed in her snuggle ball for a nap. Just had to take a picture of this! Three years ago today we picked up Matilda and brought her to her forever home. She was just a wee little thing and the very next day we left for a vacation in Gatlinburg in a little cabin in the woods - wish we were there now! Time just flys by - Tatiana will be 5 years old in July and it seems like yesterday we brought her home to our family. Such joys in our lives - our dogs......Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sooooo cute!

60ish and Glad said...

Oh y goodness. That So hard to believe the years that fly! We have had Jack for over a year now. We have decided his birthday will be Dec. 6. Ebbie's is Sept 6, Emma's is OCt 6, Buster is Nov 6.