Thursday, April 9, 2009

I did it!


Here is the photo of my first pair of "Wrist Warmers" with NO mistakes - AHA - Wow - Now if I can just do it again! Christy look at the "Rib" for a few rows then K a Row, P a Row!!! I added a couple of buttons and they look good on the arm. I had a picture of that too but deleted it and don't feel like taking another one right now! Anyway, for a beginner this is exciting. I think I "hooked"!! I worked in my shop again for a while today. We were back in the 60's and no more snow. It was a beautiful day and Tatiana and Matilda loved playing in the yard. I built a couple more bird houses. When I made Dehra's Mom one I had so much fun so decided to decorate my Deck this years with Bird Houses - may not be able to afford flowers! I can't beleive tomorrow is Thursday and it's bath day for the girls, errands, and pack for Columbus. I have been staying up very late and sleeping late and it feels great. That is just who I am and that's what I need to do. Of course, Matilda is on her "9am" alarm clock so she wakes me up to feed the birds and I go back to sleep. Tatiana just curls in right beside me and yeah - she's gone and we can get some more shut eye! There is more rain on the way on friday (of course, the day we have to drive to Columbus). I love the rain but sure wish it would come in the middle of the week when we can stay home. But I'm not complaining. Happy Easter everyone and a Blessed Day....

2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks great! Is that the yummy yarn you brought down here with you?

60ish and Glad said...

Looks great - the arm hand warmer thingies. I bet Emma would love them! Enjoyed catching up on your blog!