Monday, November 3, 2008

Belloo's Art Show

Roy and his "painting"






After an exhausting week I finally am finding time to post about the art show. It really looked beautiul with all the paintings hanging on the brick walls of the club. It was somewhat of a light turn out but still successful and that is what counts. I sold three paintings and all of my cigar boxes - could have sold a lot more of those! I even got some orders for more boxes and I think another future sell of a painting. The people were great and I had two wonderful artists come and buy boxes from me. It was a lot of work but I enjoyed doing it and have missed my art shows. We hope to do another one in the spring there and maybe one at Beluga too. We covered all the expenses and some left over for our "budget" so I feel like I at least contribute to something to me and Kenny. So thanks everyone for a good art show and now I'm ready to get back to painting - that's the real fun part!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so glad you had a successful show! You're right - it does look really beautiful with all the paintings hanging on the brick walls. Love it!

60ish and Glad said...

I love the paintings on the brick walls too. Yeah. There are some there I haven't seen!