Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh Well

Miss Sami
Miss Bo Jangles

I tried to wear my heels on friday night - ouch! Made it through the first show and had to change to boots for the 2nd. Damn - I know my knee is getting better and I'll have some time off of it the next 2 weeks so we will see. We had great crowds this weekend and lots of fun. Kenny and I did all the grocery shopping for our big Thanksgiving today and came home and collapsed on the couch for the AMA awards. I love Alicia singing Super Woman which I now sing every night. It was a great performance that she did. Last night poor Dehra had lost her voice and said do you want me to come anyway? I said get down here and just smile and shake your booty which we did and she sang some back up so Mama sang a lot last night but all is well and I can still talk today. It's cleaning day tomorrow and some cooking - everyone arrives on Tuesday and we're looking forward to it. On my trip home last week I took a couple of pictures of Mother and Daddy's "Kitties" - Gray Boy was outside so he missed the photo op!

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

They look like the spoiled pussies that I know they are. I would love to pet one. Cats are so soft.