Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yorkie Christmas in November?????




Boy, did Matilda and Tatiana get a surprise today! A HUGE box with their name on it got delivered to our door. It was from Florida so we suspected who it was from - our Florida Yorkie Friends of course! We put the box in the floor and opened it up. Wow - a Snuggle Ball! And Sweaters from Adam and Jerry and Angel Mellie. See, Mellie went to the Rainbow Bridge last year and her mom now has two boy Yorkies. Soooo, she sent Mellie's sweaters for the girls cause they don't fit little boys - it covers up their little thing! There has to be special sweaters for boy Yorkies I guess! Anyway, it was like Christmas for Matilda and Tatiana and they loved it. We send lots of hugs and kisses to the boys, and Mom and Maggie for making our day so special. I tried to work today and did get all my laundry done and all the blankets from the art show washed and folded. Did a little cleaning but my knees are still so swollen and hurt so bad. I'm not sure what to do - I think stay off of them tomorrow and Kenny says ride the bike but I know that is going to kill me. I have no idea how I'm going to work in heels this weekend - it may have to be the flat boots. This is not good and it they don't get better I'll have to go back to Dr. McDreamy (the knee doc)! They hurt worse than they did right after the surgery and they ache all the time. On a better note I did get all my Christmas Yorkie paintings hung upstairs already - hey, Thanksgiving is almost here! I do have to put a light on the newest one because it goes on the easel. I have 5 Yorkie Christmas Oil paintings now - I love it! I'll got pillows under my knees and right now Matilda has claimed the snuggle ball and it's in the bed! I am going to "try" and take it easy tomorrow - if I can paint I'll do it sitting down!

1 comment:

Christy said...

OOooooo! Presents! We girls love presents!
You take care of those knees, now.