Friday, November 7, 2008

Day Off - For real

I did it - I really did it - I stayed in bed all day! Well, I got up to fix something to eat. My body just said no way you are going anywhere. I woke up early - I hate this - at 9am - had my tea and read the news. I did get up and tell Kenny I wanted to go for a ride and take the girls and my camera to see some leaves. I really wanted to do this. My knees hurt so bad so I limped back to bed just to rest and stayed there. I did research for art on the computer, watched soap opera's, read some of my book, took "Kitty Naps" - that's 15 minutes or less. Turned the TV off and read for a while - took a "Cat Nap" - about 30 minutes. Kenny brought Chinese so I moved from the bed to the living room and we ate and watched "Grey's" and another show. I did sketch some around midnight (in bed) and now I'm going to read my book again and try to stay up really late so I can sleep in because it's a Beluga night tomorrow. I do feel a little rested but my knees are still horrible. I'm really not sure what to do about tomorrow night. I broke down and took 1/2 a pain pill today - and no, I have not even tried the stationery bike - they hurt too bad. I wonder how my little flat silver boots will look tomorrow night????? Oh, Matilda has "claimed" the Snuggle Ball - she absolutely loves it!! Tatiana has not even tried to get in it......

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm so glad you rested up a little bit. Ain't nothin' wrong with that.
And yeah - silver boots will be great, I think!