Friday, November 14, 2008

First Shot

Wow - I got approved yesterday by Blue Cross so I got my first shot today in my knee. Of course, Dr. A had just put a shot of Cortisone in on Wednesday so I said you aren't going to put in the same spot are you????? So he put it in the other side of the knee. The shots are not fun at all but I hope they work. They say it take a couple of them to start the lubrication so we'll see. We're in Columbus and got here just in time for the rain to begin. It's a nice gentle rain - hope I'll sleep good tonight. Then it's supposed to be cold on Saturday - hope so because I brought a bunch of cold weather clothes! I did bring my cane and some lower heel shoes for the weekend - I really want my 4 inchers but I'll see how I do. Have a great weekend everyone........

3 comments:

Christy said...

You have a great weekend too....enjoy that rain ;)

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

Thanks for reading, it is so fun. Saw you had your shot, ouch! the more I walk the better mine gets, it's amazing. It was so sore the first day I almost didn't make it but today it didn't even hurt at all. I even made it up a steep hill and it only pinched a litte.

60ish and Glad said...

When you feel how good it is on the knee...you will be asking for more.