Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's a long story

But I won't go into detail yet! Let's just say the "Rudolph" Red Van wouldn't start on Saturday and it's been doing that. We were packed and ready to come home so Kenny was sort of forced to make a decision! Soooooo, I got a new (well, new to me) 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan! I love love love it and it's dark blue with stow and go seats and all the gadgets that I love. Leather seats and butt warmers! A sunroom and DVD player (which I'll never see because I hate riding in the back seat). So now Mom and Dad have the red van - it started right up after we got back from Car Max with the new one! And I wasn't going to let Kenny take it back - I've waited a long time on a new van but I think I did have to sign a paper saying I would drive it for 10 years!! I'll get a photo up soon and need a name - I'm thinking "Bluebird"

Best of the Day I got my new Van: Duh, "Bluebird"!!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hooray for butt warmers!