Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Last Day of Physical therapy

I should know on Monday when I see Dr A but I think I'm done with my physical therapy. Yeah - now - I still have to do it at home with the "Rubber Bands" to strengthen my shoulder. This has really been a long hard recovery and I hope no one has to have this done. It still hurts and I'm sure it will for a while but at least my weeks are not surrounded by going to the hospital twice a week. I have made a nice friend, Lucilla, the therapist. She is from Columbia South America. Her best friend is coming here this weekend so Lucilla, her husband and her friend are coming to Beluga. Ricky is coming tomorrow so we are all excited - can't wait to see our bestest buddy! I'm sure we'll have lots of laughs this week. Also, tonight it is going to "Freeze" - whoopie - 30 degrees - it's already below 40 here. I love winter so much! So all you folks in Florida I'm going to send cold air for Thanksgiving!! Ha Ha... I also know Christy is the only one who will appreciate this! So, night, night and we're all bundled up for Winter Time. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.......

Best of My Day: Finishing Physical Therapy - 4 months!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Awwwww - we're getting a cool-down too, but not THAT cool :) I love it, though. I pulled out my snuggly robe and slippers tonight and stood out on my porch!