Friday, November 16, 2007

The weekend is here

I have really tried to take it easy today. I was so sleepy last night I - it finally all hit me this week. I'm pretty much ready for the Florida trip except last minute packing. Now let the Beluga weekend begin. Hope we have good crowds - I know a lot of people are already going out of town but we'll have fun I'm sure. The girls and I did play ball and monkey in the back yard - this consists of throwing the monkey for Matilda and just chasing Tatiana around with the ball! And it's a BIG yard. It's still very cool today and I'm loving that. But there is a warm up coming on the weekend but it finally feels like Thanksgiving! Everyone have a good weekend and I'll check in later....

Best of my Day - Cuddling in the bed with the Babies this morning with me tea!

No comments: