Monday, November 5, 2007

Way too Tired on Monday

I thought the rest would help last night but NO - I am exhausted today and had so much to do. First of all I did the "Puppy Wash" and Groom. It was a really nice day so I dried and groomed them on the deck. We even got through the Nail Cutting without too much wiggling. I usually try and take pictures but I had to keep going. This is about a 3 hour process but also once I get into it, it is a wonderful bonding time for me and Tatiana and Matilda Mae. I am amazed every day how much joy and love they bring to my life. They really are my children and I treasure them so much. We had to to the Vet for Tatiana's yearly shots and of course, Matilda said you're not going for a ride without me! Now our vet is wonderful. We see Dr. Aaron (she is the third generation vet in this practice). They don't even take any new patients so we are blessed to have gotten in there 3 years ago. The only bad part is you can't make an appointment so usually it's a very long wait. Today was over 2 hours. We meet other doggie's and talk to people and I always carry a book! Tatiana checked out great for her physical and Matilda was just glad she didn't get a shot and she kissed and kissed Dr. Aaron! They had on their new clothes from the beach trip and everyone thought they were sooooo cute. It was dark when we came out - still getting used to the time change and thank goodness I had a meal in the crockpot when we got home. Then I tackled my laundry (while watching Dancing with the Stars) and put away all the "weekend gig stuff" like shoes and jewelry. When you change costumes as many times as I do in one night there are a hell of lot of high heels lying around by Sunday!!! And jewelry and hats......so all this had to be put up. I'm totally out of steam now, in the bed, cuddled up with the babies, taken my magic xanax and looking forward to HARD sleep! One more session of Physical Therapy tomorrow - I think I'll be released on Monday by Dr A. Then, of course, Ricky is coming Wednesday so I'll be getting ready for that. Another busy week but hey, when your chores are taking care of your babies, getting ready for a best friends visit and doing your last physical therapy since July - well, that feels pretty good. Everything feels pretty good and I'm thankful!

Best of My Day: Brushing the beautiful hair of Tatiana and Matilda Mae in the sunshine...

1 comment:

Christy said...

Whew! Sounds exhausting!