Tuesday, January 26, 2010

'The Tango"

"The Tango"
24 x 30
Oil on Canvas




Last Monday I was coming down with a cold and exhausted. I really was not in the mood to paint but decided to try and do something loose and fun. Soooo the tango...I posted last week how Shane made me do the drawing upside down and I thought I'd never get it. It started coming together and when I went back tonight it really come together. Shane was so proud of me and I cried a little. I just wasn't ready I think - my whole being has been shattered and I didn't know if I had it in me since I lost my Daddy. I could sing automatically which I did but this stuff has to come from the soul or it just won't work. I think Daddy was telling me to jump back in and do what I love because it felt like someone was guiding my hand tonight. So, when Shane said quit messing with it and SIGN it I was thrilled. I am taking this to Belloo's and hopfully someone will buy it. I may try and do a "music" series as I've never done that before. I really need a good picture of Kenny to paint on the drums. I never get a good one of him so I'll just have to set it up here and take one.



OH, by the way: Cure for the Common Cold - Go to Bed - Sleep - wake up - have tea - have macaroni and cheese soup then chocolate pudding - have a cigarette - sleep - eat oranges and more pudding - cigarette and diet coke - sleep - sleep - sleep for 2 days. I did and got up on Thursday, packed and went to Columbus and had a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love it! You know, when it's right, it's right. You can't force it and you stop it either.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

I love this painting so much. You area s Star!