Friday, January 15, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

Today Jannary 14th is Daddy's birthday - he would have been 97 today. We have been in SC all week still helping Mother with everything that has to be done. It's hard and on top of it all Kenny and Mother have been very sick. We got through it and we even went out to dinner last night in honor of Daddy's b/d. Karen and Paul, me and Kenny and Mother went to California Dreamin - one of Daddy's favortie's and I even had the Prime Rib. We talked about him a lot and told great stories and cried a little too. It's still too unreal for me yet. We are home now and work tomorrow at Beluga so we'll see what the weekend brings. We just still so tired and I need a vacation really bad. Just me and Kenny - he said I'll take you somewhere you haven't been in a long time - HOME!!! That's nice too but there's too much to do around here. And I could not believe when we got home there is still patches of snow in our back yard. It snowed last thursday! That's how cold it's been here in Atlanta. Gonna be in the 50's tomorrow so I'm sure it will all go away now. I'm really too tired to be typing this but I just wanted to say Happy 97th Birthday Daddy - I miss you everyday and I love you.....

1 comment: