Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Game


Just uploaded this one for fun from last weekend....Warming of the Hands





















My wonderful talented neice has started a great game. She's taking a photography course - of course she is wonderful but she's posting her assignments for us to try too. I didn't have much daylight time today (that happens when you sleep until 2pm)...but here are a few I managed to catch in "reflections and shadows".....Just had to do the raindrop on my birdfeeder because I thought it was cool.. We had a great night at Beluga and although it's raining hope to have another on tonight!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yay!!!! Thanks for playing! I really love those chairs on the rainy pavement. It looks so lonely and...French?
Rainy days really make for some good picture-taking. That's for sure :)

60ish and Glad said...

Hey you!!! Not bad at all my girl! Now I will definitely try some.