Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seven hours of Painting

Matilda is going to chase you down and eat you Mr. Squirrel!!!!

I'm tired but it was great - one of those days when you don't eat, sit down, or even pee! I got started and kept going. I'm working on a couple of pieces right now and when you MoJo is working it is the best feeling in the world. Now, I didn't finish anything but got a great start. Everyone will just have to wait - I'm not to post "un-finished" yet. This is the second day this week I've painted - that's more than I've done in a while and it was the best thing for me. The weekend is already here so I know I won't get anymore done now. And we are going to SC on Sunday, home on Monday night and before I can unpack and repack we'll be going to Columbus. We had some great rain today too and I even went out about 8:30, sat in my wet swing and watched Matilda play in the rain! She was soooo wet and of course, Princess Tatiana said no way and I getting wet! Kenny even went and got us Pizza and Salad so I could keep painting too -and like I said I didn't eat so it was really good. Billy called today and said he would pay for L - the sax player so whoopie - I've got a seven piece band this weekend. Now that's some fun! So I'll put another bandaid on my blister on my big toe - put on those new purple shoes and have some fun! Oh, I did get the funny picture of the squirrel in my bird feeder out my studio window.......



Best of My Day: Colors and Stokes coming together bringing a canvas to Life....

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

Gotta get me some a-dat mojo! I wish I could hear your saven piece band. What are you guys up to for labor day weekend?

Christy said...

Sounds like so much fun! Congrats on the mojo - I sure know what that feels like and I love it too! Also, I really love the squirrel.