Friday, July 11, 2008

It's my 4th Birthday says Tatiana

My 4th Birthday

my chewy


Me and my crazy Mommy -(she's been painting)

I'm four years old today and I fell better already. My foot is not so sore today and I've had my medicine. I'm crazy just like my mommy and now take my anti-depressants! I wonder if I was born this way or did my Mommy or Matilda Mae just make me crazy? I hope now I won't be so afraid of everything. I did play today with Pink Monkey and Blue Elephant (that's my favorite) and we did go feed my birds. My Daddy also came home from Las Vegas tonight and we jumped and kissed him all over. He brought Mommy a shiny bracelet but did not even bring us a t-shirt! I am happy right now and I am going to play nice with Matilda Mae even is she gets on my last nerve. Mommy tried to take pictures of me all day but I was not in a mood to pose very well. Mommy is funny with the camera and me and Matilda love to turn our head away at the last second so all she gets is "fur"!! That's our joke on Mommy. We didn't have any thunderstorms today either - I think that was God's birthday present to me - so I wasn't scared. And I hope all those little varmint children in the neighborhood have run out of fire crackers. I think they should be against Doggie Law! I'm glad my whole family is home with me tonight and I had a nice birthday. Happy Birthday to Me!!!

PS. I wrote this myself on Mommy's puter - I think I might need to use spellcheck.....


PSS. I hope my friend Adam comes to see me soon!!


2 comments:

Christy said...

Happy birthday, baby girl :)

60ish and Glad said...

Well that is adorable. Birthday Gitrl looks happy. Momma looks crazy like a fox! Painting crazy. We went to an art show last night. It was modern art and I think to myself - why do people buy this? Also ran into my college's art teacher. He suggested you have a show here for our school.